Mali Iđoš (Serbian Cyrillic: Мали Иђош, pronounced [mâːliː îdʑoʃ]; Hungarian: Kishegyes, pronounced [ˈkiʃhɛɟɛʃ]) is a village and municipality located in the North Bačka District of the autonomous province Vojvodina, Serbia. The municipality comprises three local communities and has a population of 12,031, of whom 6,486 (53.91%) are ethnic Hungarians, 2,388 are Serbs (19.85%) and 1,956 are Montenegrins (16.26%). Mali Iđoš village has a population of 4,830. According to the 2011 census results, the municipality of Mali Iđoš has a population of 12,031 inhabitants..
Gersekarát is a village in Vas county, Hungary. In 2005 the population was 762 in 325 households.Gersekarát lies 10 km (6 mi) west-southwest of Vasvár, 16 km (10 mi) east-southeast of Körmend, and just north of the Sárvíz Brook (Hungarian: Sárvíz-patak). Other nearby villages include Sárfimizdó (4 km (2.5 mi)), Telekes (4 km), Döbörhegy (4 km), Döröske (5 km (3 mi)), Petőmihályfa (5 km), Andrásfa (6 km (4 mi)) and Halastó (6 km). One attraction of Gersekarát is Lake Fias (Hungarian: Fiastó), a small lake at the northern part of the village. Several species of protected plants can be found growing on the banks of the lake. At the southern end of the village lies the man-made 33.3 hectare lake.
Edelény is a town in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county, Northern Hungary. It lies in the valley of Bódva River, 25 km (16 mi) north of the county seat, Miskolc. The historic L’Huillier-Coburg Palace is located there. The area has been inhabited since ancient times (Paleolithic stone tools were found here). Edelény was first mentioned in 1299, but the village of Borsod, which was annexed to the town in the 20th century, was already mentioned in 1108 (Borsod comitatus belonged to the castle of Borsod in the Middle Ages).
Komoča (Hungarian: Kamocsa) is a village and municipality in the Nové Zámky District in the Nitra Region of south-west Slovakia. The village lies at an altitude of 110 metres and covers an area of 13.476 km. It has a population of about 918 people. The ethnic composition of the populationis is about 75% Hungarian and 25% Slovak.
Săcueni (Romanian pronunciation: [səkuˈjenʲ]; Hungarian: Székelyhíd; German: Zickelhid; Yiddish: סעקלהיד Seklhid; Turkish: Sengevi), often spelled Săcuieni, is a town in Bihor County, Romania. It administers five villages: Cadea (Kágya), Ciocaia (Csokaly), Cubulcut (Érköbölkút), Olosig (Érolaszi) and Sânnicolau de Munte (Hegyközszentmiklós). It is located around 42 km north-east of Oradea, in the proximity of the Hungarian border in Bihor County, western Transylvania, Romania. The first written record of the town’s name dates back to 1217. Then its name arose in 1278 as Zekulhyd and in 1325 as Zekulhyda whose meaning is bridge of Székely in Hungarian, and according to a legend, Székelys were settled down here to guard the bridge of Ér as early as the 10th century.